The Online Payment Terms establishes a contract between you and MDE, LLC dba McDermott Excavating (“McDermott Excavating”). Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, however, to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of McDermott Excavating’s invoices using the online credit card services are subject to the following conditions. McDermott Excavating accepts the following cards:
• American Express
You certify that:
• You are 18 years of age or over.
• You are authorized to accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
• The credit card used in connection with the payment is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
• You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
• You will not dispute the payment with your credit card company.
• All information supplied by you is true and correct.
When completing the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to McDermott Excavating. Please allow 1-3 business days in updating your payment in McDermott Excavating’s records.
Credit card payments are secure:
• Payments will be processed by PayTrace.net (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software.
• Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
• If payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your completed payment.
• If payment is unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. McDermott Excavating will not be notified if or why a payment was unsuccessful; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
• If your payment fails, please use an alternate form of payment to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to prevent any holds on your McDermott Excavating account.
By using McDermott Excavating’s online credit card payment services, you accept and agree to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for the sole purpose of administering the online payment. McDermott Excavating’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Accounting Manager by email at email@example.com or telephone at 563-583-4633.